I have had this recipe hanging on my fridge for months now probably waiting for me to make it. It is absolutely delicious. That’s really all I can say about it. Amazing.
I found this recipe in Cooking Light and I followed it somewhat closely. I didn’t really measure anything precisely, so my measurements are less specific than theirs were and I added green pepper. I hope you enjoy this as much as I did. I was eating it with chips and I made a quesadila with it and some leftover grilled chicken and cheese. Again SO GOOD!
Fresh Apple Salsa
- 2 apples, peeled and diced
- 1/4 of a red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 of a green bell pepper, diced
- fresh squeezed juice from 3 limes
- 1/4 of a red onion, diced
- about 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- about 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
Combine all ingredients, stirring well.